July 09, 2022

Portrait style book binding card- use the FREE DSP from sale a bration!

Hello again and welcome back!

Today I made an easy fun fold card - a simple Book binding fold which is portrait orientation rather than landscape. 


I used the pretty Designer Series Paper called Rings of Love (#159939) which is free for everyone who places a $60 order during Sale a bration in July and August. 

Supplies and measurements

Pear Pizzaz card stock         8 1/2 x 5 1/2", score at 3 1/4" and 4 1/4"

                                        scrap for layering sentiment

Basic White card stock        3 x 5 1/4"

DSP  (#159939)                 5 1/4 x 3 for main front - I added a 2nd 

                                        piece inside also

                                       5 1/4 x 3/4"  for side panel at front

                                       scrap for inside 

Stitched rectangle dies      #151820

Scalloped contours dies     #155560

Beauty of Friendship         #154983         


Youtube video here


Thankyou again for visiting, have a lovely weekend and happy crafting

Diane

xx

Shop here in my online store in Canada only

craftsbythebow.stampinup.net

If you don't have a demonstrator that you work with and would like a catalogue I would happily send you one. Just send me a message and we can make a plan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my blog and to comment - I really value your support!