January 22, 2022

Flowing Flowers set of notecards

 


Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. 

I have started to add my videos on a Saturday rather than a Wednesday due to a change in my work hours and I am finding I like having a weekend project! 

Todays YouTube shows a set of 4 notecards using the Flowing Flowers stamps and a set of sponge daubers!  Be sure to check the video link at the end of this blog post to see how added the different ink colours. 


Measurements and supplies

Pack of Basic White notecards and envelopes #159232

1 mini paper pumpkin box #153069

2 pieces Hand Penned DSP #155499 cut at 3 x 4 1/4", 1 cut at 3 1/2 x 5 1/2"

2 pieces Pattern Party DSP #155426 cut at 3 x 4 1/4"

Flowing Flowers stamp set #157880

Flirty Flamingo, Melon Mambo and Mint Macaron Ink pads

Sponge daubers #133773

Ribbon to fit around the mini Paper pumpkin box and tie in a bow.

Brushed Brass Butterflies #158136


Anyone who places an order of $60 or more from my online store during February will receive a set of notecards as my Thankyou gift. 

Use my link   Craftsbythebow.stampinup.net


Youtube 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my blog and to comment - I really value your support!