July 14, 2021

Stampin' Up! remake of easy layout using Bloom where you're planted

 Last night on my fb live I made a couple of easy cards using a great layout, when I uploaded it to fb some people said the audio was very quiet and so I wanted to remake the video. 

I used the Bloom where you're planted DSP today and a Garden Green card base.



This is a quick and easy card to make and a fun one to use leftover scraps of DSP too. The cutting directions are below as well as items I used on todays video. Hope the sound is better and that you have a try at creating this card. 


Supplies

Bloom where you're planted DSP #155696 - it has 15% this month!

Garden Green card stock #102584

Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels #150457

Happiest of Birthdays cling stamp set #152539



My YouTube video can be seen here




Thanks so much, have a fun crafting day!

Diane

xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my blog and to comment - I really value your support!