April 22, 2020

Masculine Birthday card - mountain air

Hello again and welcome to my blog page. Today I used a stamped image that came together while I was playing with the mountain air stamp set. I created an easy diorama which I then turned into my card and I love it! Most times I have the image of the completed card in my head before I start to craft, today I wanted to play with a stamp set first and I found it really easy to create a card this way. 



I added some dimension by using the rectangle stitched framelits to make a picture frame, but you could do this by just adding your image to Stampin' Up! dimensionals to raise it from the base as well. 

Card measurements 

Crumb cake card stock 11 x 4 1/4", scored at 5 1/2"
Very vanilla card stock 5 1/4 x 4" for inside, 2 pieces for outside to fit picture frame
A scrap of Mossy meadow card stock
DSP - I used the golf themed Country club paper, 2 x 5 1/2"
Clubhouse stamps for Birthday sentiment
Mountain air stamps and dies bundle
Stitched rectangle dies
linen thread
inks- mossy meadow, night nov navy, soft suede, memento black and versa mark for stamping the front of the card base



How to order products
If you're in Canada and need a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love to help you out.  You can order everything you need to create this card in  my online store www.StampinUp.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2163860 or if you prefer you can contact me directly to order.


Youtube video here: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my blog and to comment - I really value your support!