April 19, 2020

Happy Sunday!

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. Today it is sunny and we have blue sky here in Alberta, and I am trying to make the most of it after all the snow this week! 


Todays card is made using the Ornate Garden suite from Stampin' Up! It is an item from the new annual catalogue with goes live in June, but, it has an early release and so we can order and play with it early :) 
The suite has ribbon, Designer series paper, embellishments, an embossing folder, 2 stamp sets and 2 matching die sets. I haven't had chance to play with everything yet but it is such a pretty set. Of course you don't have to order everything in the suite all in one go - order the parts you love best as a sample and build up your collection from there.

Card measurements
Thick Whisper white card stock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2" score at 4 1/4" and embossed using the ornate floral 3D embossing folder
Whisper white card cut at 4 1/4 x 3 1/4"
Crumb cake ink, old olive, so saffron, calypso coral, daffodil delight blends. 
Terracotta tile ribbon from combo pack
Ornate Garden speciality designer series paper cut at 4 1/2 x 3 1/2"
Wink of stella pen 
Stamps from Ornate style and Ornate Thanks bundles.




Just look at the lovely dies and stamps in the suite

 


If you're in Canada and need a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love to help you out.  You can order everything you need to create this card in  my online store www.StampinUp.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2163860 or if you prefer you can contact me directly to order.

My Youtube video can be found here:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my blog and to comment - I really value your support!