May 19, 2021

Stampin' Up! Bloom where you're planted triple point card

Yesterday I saw a beautiful card by my friend Jane Scott - it was a fun fold that I had never made before and I wanted to give it a try. Jane had watched a tutorial by Sam Colcott (Mixed up crafts) and so I did the same, I also found more tutorials making the same design and no one called it the same thing! I am calling mine a triple point card!

I altered the original 6 x 6" design to 4 1/4 x 4 1/4" card and this means it will fit inside a medium sized envelope. 


Measurements and supplies

Bloom where you're planted suite #155699 - Plentiful plants stamps, Perfect plants dies, Bloom where you're planted Designer series paper. 

Double oval punch #154252


Basic White card stock 4 1/4 x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4". On the front of the card make a pencil mark on the bottom edge at 2 1/2", cut left top corner down to the mark and right top corner down to the mark. 

1 piece DSP 'busier' pattern 4 x 4" for inside card.

1 piece Basic White card stock and 1 piece of the more subtle pattern DSP 4 x 4", make pencil make on both pieces on bottom of front edge at 2", cut left top corner down to the mark and right top corner down to the mark. 

Attach the large triangle of Basic White card stock inside the card. Attach the large triangle of the more subtle DSP to the front of the card.

Attach the remaining DSP triangles to the Basic White cardstock triangles and adhere these together - line up the bottom points evenly. 

Scrap of Basic White for sentiment, scrap of Mossy Meadow for oval layer, Polished pink for the flower pot and Old Olive for the leaves.

Champagne rhinestones for embellishment. 

Youtube video here: 




Thanks so much for joining me today and to Jane for showing me her design. 

Have a great crafting day!

Diane

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my blog and to comment - I really value your support!