December 09, 2020

Stampin' Up! Fun fold flap card - poinsettia petals

 Hi everyone and welcome back to my blog. Today it is snowing with the perfect wet snow to make a snowman with; makes a change from the dry powder snow but I have been enjoying the mild few days without any snow at all lol! 

Todays card is a little later than usual due to the internet playing up but here it is! I made a very easy fun fold flap card and I loved how it turned out.


The card measurements are

Base of card

Shaded spruce card stock  8 1/2 x5 1/2 " , scores at 4 1/4 ". Cut a 2" strip of right hand side of front of card. 

Cherry Cobbler 2 x 5 1/4 "

DSP 1 3/4 x 5"

Front fold flap 

Shaded Spruce 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 " scored on one side at 1/2 "

Cherry Cobbler 3 1/4 x 2 3/4 "

Whisper White 3 x 2 1/2 "

You will also need

Whisper White card 4 x 5 1/4 " , scraps for sentiment.

Cherry Cobbler for poinsettia

scrap of gold foil card for sprigs, beaded pearl embellishments, rhinestones or gems


My video can be found here



If you would like to order any of the items I used and don't have a demonstrator that you are working with,  please go to my online store Craftsbythebow.stampinup.net 


I always send a handmade card and a a surprise in the mail. 

Many thanks for tuning in

Diane

xx


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this great card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video. Very easy to understand. I will be making this card for sure. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my blog and to comment - I really value your support!