January 20, 2020

paper pumpkin February kit

February’s Paper Pumpkin kit is coming, and love is in the air! The Lovely Day kit is versatile, elegant, and the perfect way to  celebrate birthdays and other grand occasions.

It is a kit which will co-ordinate with the Happy Birthday stamps set (free from the  sale-a-bration catalogue with orders of $60). I love how Stampin' Up! are starting to co-ordinate these kits so that we can get more value from them. 
This months paper pumpkin will make 9 full sized cards, has a small ink spot, everything you need to create the cards and the only thing you will need is scissors and a stamp block for the free stamp set that comes with it. 

If you would like to order use my link for a prepaid cost of $28 + shipping
https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2163860

or send me a message if you would like me to order it for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my blog and to comment - I really value your support!