November 12, 2022

Penguin Place card class



Just a very quick video showing the cards for the Penguin Place class. It is snowy and a little dark here and I cannot get a good picture so thought I would add a video instead. The $35 class includes the Penguin Place stamp set, PDF, zoom video meet and access to recording, supplies for 3 cards and envelopes (you can swap the stamps out for any current stamp set to the value of $25 if you already own the set, you will need your set for the class though). Purchase supplies for 3 extra cards $7 Add in the matching punch for $26 and receive supplies for 3 more cards. I will mail stamps and card components anywhere in Canada for $6. If you are purchasing the punch as well the set would be mailed direct from Stampin' Up! and I will send card kit separately, shipping would be $14. If you have a $5 shipping coupon from my previous Christmas in July class please let me know and this will be discounted. RSVP by Monday 14th due to shipping time from the USA. Thanks so much Diane craftsbythebow.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my blog and to comment - I really value your support!