October 20, 2021

Perfectly Plaid Gatefold card with a twist

 Hello everyone

Last Saturday I shared a card I made for the Casually Crafting challenge and wanted to show how I made it. 

It is a simple Gatefold card with a little twist of having the 2 rectangles on the front that open with the 'gates' - I think the recipient will find it fun. 


I used some of the returning favourite Heartwarming Hugs DSP and the Perfectly Plaid stamps and matching punch that also returned in the annual catalogue. I love being able to use my stamping products each year and make different designs with them. 

Supplies and measurements

Real Red card base            - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2" score at 2 1/8" on each end on the long side
Basic White card layer       - 5 1/4 x 4, plus some for the 2 rectangles
Pera Pizzaz card                - small amount for the 2 largest rectangles
Heartwarming Hugs DSP    - 2 pieces 1 7/8 x 5 1/4"
Whimsy & Wonder DSP      - scraps for 3 trees
Perfectly Plaid stamps       #158335 $22
Pine Tree punch                #149521 $24
Stitched Rectangles dies   #151820 $48
Real Red ink

Check out my YT video showing how I made it too.




Thanks for joining me and happy stamping

Diane

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my blog and to comment - I really value your support!