May 03, 2020

Painted poppies and pure stamping :)

Hello everyone and welcome to my Sunday video - I try to make Sunday cards a little easier or shorter and really like how todays cards turned out. 




I didn't use anything other than stamps, ink a blender pen and dies and it was nice that the stamps themselves were the main focus.  Sometimes we are busy adding ribbon, Designer series paper and other embellishments and forget that stamps can make the background, sentiment and focus! 
I think this would work with many of the floral stamps and dies from Stampin' Up! - especially the Good morning Magnolia smaller flower and the Daisy stamp and punch. 
I hope that you will give it a go! 

Card measurements and things I used
Bermuda Bay card stock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
Whisper white layers 2 @ 4 x 5 1/4", scraps for poppies, sentiment and leaves
Vellum cardstock scrap
Bermuda Bay, old olive and memento black inks
Light old olive blend pen

Painted poppies bundle of stamps and dies
Peaceful moments stamps


My youtube video can be found here



#keepstamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my blog and to comment - I really value your support!