May 13, 2020

Farewell my lovely!

Hello everyone - I hope you are all doing well. 
I have had a couple of days off from posting but not from crafting! I am back to posting and am going to try to post a little more often and still do my 2 videos each week. I have also been getting set up to do a Facebook live and checking out the new catalogue which goes live in a couple of weeks :)



Todays card uses some of the retiring products that are only here for the rest of May. I love the lovely lipstick ink and card stock and also used one of my most loved stamp sets.   I have loved using both the stamps and dies in 'Beautiful promenade' over the last couple of years, the dies have been great for everything from envelope liners to doilies and cut outs for the front of cards. I loved using the doily for my Christmas cards - just a little piece cut from copper foil card made a great statement piece! 




For the card today I decided on a classic look but with lots of layers and love how it ended up. I used the flower and leaf stamps and dies, as well as the envelope liner die. It is such a versatile set and I will still use the doily and envelope dies A LOT!!




Measurements and things I used:

Lovely Lipstick card - base 8 1/2 x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4", 1 layer cut at 3 5/8 x 4 7/8" embossed with subtle embossing folder
Whisper white card 3 3/4 x 5" - 2 pieces, 1 layer cut at 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 embossed with subtle embossing folder
Old olive card 3 3/8 x 4 5/8
DSP - garden lane paper 3/4 x 4 1/2" strip for card. Approx 2 1/4 x 5 1/4" for envelope liner. 


If you're in Canada and need a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love to help you out.  You can order everything you need to create this card in my online store www.StampinUp.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2163860 or if you prefer you can contact me directly to order. 
The Garden lane paper is in the sale right now and the stamps and dies are available while stock last till the end of the month. 





My Youtube video can be found here:



Many thanks to everyone who has subscribed to my you tube channel these past few weeks - it has meant a lot to me!! Subscribe and press the little bell if you would like to be notified of my upcoming videos and watch for projects using new products from the 2020-2021 catalogue!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my blog and to comment - I really value your support!