August 18, 2019

Beautiful friendship - case the catalogue!





I am loving the Beautiful friendship stamps this week and saw a notecard in the annual catalogue that I just loved! I think we forget to use the inspiration and examples that Stampin' Up! create for us but once I saw the notecard they had made I knew I wanted to make it into a full sized card. 
The basic card size was so simple!
Base whisper white thick card stock  5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
layer of thinner whisper white card stock 5 1/4 x 4"
scrap of blushing bride for sentiment

If you are in Canada and prefer to have your order sent straight to your home you can place an order at my online store 24/7 at www.craftsbythebow.stampinup.net




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my blog and to comment - I really value your support!